The selfies’ era (or better nudes’ era) is forcing you to be even thinner than you are now, independently your actual weight. But, instead of you embracing this paranoia, you can get rid of some extra pounds using these healthier simple tricks:
1. Exercise more! It is a matter of balance: even if you keep your calories intake, but you exercise more, obviously you will become slimmer. Take the stairs instead the elevator or walk your dog 15 extra minutes can be a better way to start.
2. Water. Replace that soda with all that sugar and chemical colorants for water. It is less expensive and will help you to eliminate toxins. Remember that a detox body loses liquid and you will feel more agile and look thinner.
3. Do a complete breakfast. Ok, you can take your coffee, but remember that protein is what kills your hunger. Breakfast is the first energy injection of the day. Your brain will work better as well as your entire body.
4. Yes: comfort food! You are in a process to weight loss, not to torture yourself. A little piece of chocolate or half glass of wine can give you the motivation to go ahead another day.
5. Vitamins and fibers. Shop fresh organic fruits and vegetables and whole grains. Fibers will help you with a filling sensation, so you will feel less hungry and vitamins, as well as minerals, which will support your body to detox and experience of being healthier.
It is all about little lifestyle changes: rather than do a drastic calorie counting diet, if you introduce and persevere in tiny daily actions, you will achieve you weight goals. And remember, if you have a bad work day or you fought with your sweetheart and you eat more than you wished, you always can start again tomorrow.